View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #28
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Dear football Gods....Week 5 Let's Predict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
The national media will be saying how it will be a SF blow out. The Texans' defense will be kicking SF's ASS but Schlaub and the offense will be playing minimalist football and might get a couple of scores. Somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd Quarter Schlaub will throw AT LEAST one interception which will set up a score and swing the momentum to Frisco and the win.
Unless Harbaugh's defense plays dirty (as they often do) and takes Schaub OUT of this one we don't have a prayer.
Personally I love Harbaugh.. I wish we had a coach that didn't care if he stepped on your face.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote