View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #89
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Remember his mother did actually read and post on this board.
Yes... Yes she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm not a huge fan of players only meetings. They normally mean it's desperation mode, but I think this one was well timed. The record isn't terrible and they've played some good ball overall.

Pure conjecture here, but I think this meeting was about unity. I've heard that some guys on the team have privately expressed frustrations. Some guys probably weren't too thrilled with some things that were going on. Guys spoke up, aired it out. Decided that the only way to be successful was if they stayed unified.

I think this was more preventative than anything.
I agree with you Rey. I'm not a big fan of players only meetings but this was probably a good spot for one.