View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #88
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
And a players only meeting happened
[url]http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Owen-Daniels-Garrett-Graham-react-to-players-meeting/2083d843-6cc9-4ace-9a3a-512d83853616
I'm not a huge fan of players only meetings. They normally mean it's desperation mode, but I think this one was well timed. The record isn't terrible and they've played some good ball overall.

Pure conjecture here, but I think this meeting was about unity. I've heard that some guys on the team have privately expressed frustrations. Some guys probably weren't too thrilled with some things that were going on. Guys spoke up, aired it out. Decided that the only way to be successful was if they stayed unified.

I think this was more preventative than anything.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote