View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #936
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 92841 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
There are many reasons the Texans lost to Seattle. It wasn't just Schaub, or a few defensive errors, or just Kubiak's insane play calling, but when you add those up along with the other obvious bone headed things that happened, you have a loss.

Depending on how you choose to view it, you can pick your own heros and goats out of this issue. From the point of view of us fans, it's simply a matter of perspective. For now, I've got Schaub and Kubiak in my goat pen, you can have whoever you like in yours.
Agree with everything you said, except, I do not put players or coaches in pens or assign labels to them week by week. I have the Houston Texans in my pen, and win lose or draw, I am a fan. I believe as a team, you win together, and you lose together. Picking hero's and zeros every week seems silly to me, but I guess if assigning labels to players and coaches helps you feel better about your team and helps you sleep at night. I say who am I to judge?

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote