View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #934
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
It's telling that Hawks fans are saying Schaub is good, and they cannot believe how badly Texans fans are overreacting. I am with them and think this is all much ado about nothing. Schaub shredded that so called no. 1 D, and Jackson is the one who put the Hawks in position to win that game with his stupid body slam after the whistle.

IMO some Texans fans are an embarrassment to this franchise. I've said it before, and in times like these I do not feel Houston is deserving of an NFL franchise. Too many fair weather, cry baby fans.
There are many reasons the Texans lost to Seattle. It wasn't just Schaub, or a few defensive errors, or just Kubiak's insane play calling, but when you add those up along with the other obvious bone headed things that happened, you have a loss.

Depending on how you choose to view it, you can pick your own heros and goats out of this issue. From the point of view of us fans, it's simply a matter of perspective. For now, I've got Schaub and Kubiak in my goat pen, you can have whoever you like in yours.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote