View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #934
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104354 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

It's telling that Hawks fans are saying Schaub is good, and they cannot believe how badly Texans fans are overreacting. I am with them and think this is all much ado about nothing. Schaub shredded that so called no. 1 D, and Jackson is the one who put the Hawks in position to win that game with his stupid body slam after the whistle.

IMO some Texans fans are an embarrassment to this franchise. I've said it before, and in times like these I do not feel Houston is deserving of an NFL franchise. Too many fair weather, cry baby fans.

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote