View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #39
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 63828 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
so we have had now 4 or 5 mocks with us taking a QB in the 1st. realistically how likely do you think this could happen. directed at everyone but mostly at the guys who did the mocks. i dont think its very likely unless we only win like 6 games which again i dont think is likely...still optimistic of a double digit win count
I think Kubiak pushes for a QB. Assuming Schaub continues to play like crap, Kubiak's sense of self-preservation should kick in.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote