View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #929
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Schaub crucified on NFLN

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I don't watch ESPN but I can't think the message would be much different than that on the NFLN. Willie McGinest , Heath Eavens & Jamaal Lewis were curb stomping on Schaub as bad if not worse than anyone I've ever heard them ripping on before. Those cats were ruthless. I'm by no means defending Matt or his play but is it that big of a deal that he killed his Twatter account? It was mentioned that he hasn't used it since January so what's the big deal?
The chick (don't know her name, but she is fiiiiinnnne) is cutting him harder than the dudes. The Twitter thing, "You see what Matt Schaub did, a 10 year vet & then you see what 3rd year player Colin Kaepernick did."

It's more about Matt's leadership, or lack there of. Bad plays happen, none of them denied that.