View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013   #38
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 59860 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

I can see the OP's point, still, as it's been said, you don't want another teams garbage.
.and I used to be high on Freeman, but he's regressed.

Having said that, I'll take the chance of getting flamed myself.

How about screw the draft, use your #1 pick on the best OT on the board, and give your 2nd round pick to Philly for Nick Foles, that way you're not sifting through another team's trash. Instead your getting an almost proven NFL commodity, a great arm, plenty of accuracy, and legs that can run. I'm looking at a 6'6", 240lb football IQ machine, with wheels on him, who happens to be just rotting on Philly's bench, from probably one of the greatest QB classes in the last 25 years.

If you don't like that, the let's get Kirk Cousins. But my money is on Foles...100%, over a rookie next year who might or might not give you something when you want to keep that super bowl window as open as possible...right...now!

(All predicated, of course, upon what happens this season)
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote