View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #927
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 77871 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Schaub crucified on NFLN

I don't watch ESPN but I can't think the message would be much different than that on the NFLN. Willie McGinest , Heath Eavens & Jamaal Charles were curb stomping on Schaub as bad if not worse than anyone I've ever heard them ripping on before. Those cats were ruthless. I'm by no means defending Matt or his play but is it that big of a deal that he killed his Twatter account? It was mentioned that he hasn't used it since January so what's the big deal?

Well seems as though his foe of next week went on his account and told the folks to "bring it on" after he had his little run of anti-awesomeness a couple of weeks in a row. I think it was Amber Theoharris that said they would ask Kaepernick about it after the game Sunday night after "he went head to head with his followers." After they slobbered on him for quite a while I went to take a leak and went to bed.

Heath Evans did say "for the Houston fans 'Who else do ya want?'" Gotta give him that.

Anyone else catch Total Access?

What was you take? Same ol' same ol'?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is online now   Reply With Quote