View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #36
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I'm not a huge Murray fan. His record against top competition has been poor even those he's played pretty well in big games this year. Its just something about him that doesn't make me a believer. I'm on the trade up for Boyd bandwagon myself. I don't know if there is one, but I'm starting it.
I'm with you on doing what we need to do to get Boyd. The guy is a gamer and can make plays when there is little there.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote