View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #22
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235987 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at San Francisco 49ers (7:30PM CDT)

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
#Texans worked out a slew of LBs today and at least one DE. They have Cushing in the concussion protocol and Braman "a little beat up."
James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
#Texans LT Duane Brown on Matt Schaub - "I've kind of kept quiet about it for the most part, but they've got to ease up off him." (more)

"That one play, It was the best defense you could have called against it. He threw the ball & I went & watched it like ten times & all he saw was OD."
Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
Quote:
"I still got him in grasshopper mode."- Antonio Smith on the growth as a player of OLB Whitney Mercilus, who had 2.5 sacks Sunday.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote