View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #34
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
BL mock draft opinion.

1. Murray, no problem with this pick at all. Good one.
2. Gilbert, no problem here either. Good pick.
3. Fiedorowicz, I like the player but I think we have bigger needs than 3rd string TE. I'd go for an OT than can battle for the starting spot here or an OLB that pushes B. Reed to ILB.
4. Groy, I don't know anything about the player but again I'd move OT up higher on the priority list and take a Safety here, we need an upgrade in the secondary, or an OLB that possibly pushes Reed to ILB.
5, 6, 7. I don't know these players but like the positions chosen.

Good draft, my only complaint is a TE in the 3rd. I really like Fiedorowicz but we've got bigger needs at OLB, OT, and Safety than at 3rd string TE. Besides I was impressed with Griffen in TC.

JMO.
Thanks.

Picking TE in 3rd is great value because he will be your starting TE in a couple years on the cheap. He has the potential to be elite. He has the size & strength to dominate LOS & good hands like Gonzales or Gates. New England might take a hard look @ him in 2nd? Paired with Gronk would seem almost unfair yet you feel that's not a need or good look for Texans? Like Schaub does'nt need plus protection & open lanes to throw the ball. Maybe it's just me but he would impact this team a heck of a lot more than last years 3rd rd. picks.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote