View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #146
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
Please, please, PUH-LEEZE tell me you aren't trying to compare the trials and tribulations of The Peyton to Matt Schaub. You absolutely can NOT make that comparison and to even bring something like that up is ludicrous. I would neither consider Manning nor Schaub "good" quarterbacks. The Peyton is probably the greatest QB of our time and the other is the complete polar opposite of that description. Good is somewhere in the middle.

Mr. Burro, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in on message board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Yes! Excellent response, but even better usage of the Billy Madison debate speech. Awesome!

Schaub is a better than average QB. He will never be a great QB. He could possibly become a Super Bowl wining QB but to do that, he needs to be surrounded by a Hall of Fame defense. The 2000 Ravens with Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson with Tampa Bay both had some of the greatest defenses to ever play the game. This is the case with most if not all of the average to slightly above average QBs that have won the big game.

That said, I still don't see the Texans winning anything with Gary Kubiak. The guy is just too conservative and too controlling to win at the highest level. I will never give up on the Texans, but I do believe I have given up on Gary Kubiak. Combine him with Matt Schaub, and I just have to be realistic.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote