View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #141
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
As ObsiWan just informed me, people keep forgetting this part:

I just posted this two pages ago, yet the conversation is continuing under the assumption that traditional audibling is superior because it unlocks a more versitile passing offense. I contend that this system makes the Texans a better road team since it reduces the impact of crowd noise.
Yes it is a like audible system, but it is still all pre determined, nothing like whn manning see's one on one coverage with no safety help, and he switches it to a deep route and hits his man for a long TD for example.

They have pre set plays they can change to yeah, but they can not pick any play from the play book to best suit the situation, not to mention i seriously doubt there is any plays that the mannings, Rogers etc cant check out of.

Its still a leash on Schaub no matter how you put it.