View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #83
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
so in other words you're a schaub apologist.

you keep on trying to dance around the subject. just come out of the closet already. You basically outed yourself and admitted that you have plenty of historical posts defending schaub.

You want to pretend to be "cool" or "hip" by moving the goal posts and rationalizing your schaub love as "Im a schaub anti hater."

sorry not gonna work.

i see right through you.
Tell me Schaub's a great QB & I'll argue the point.

Tell me Schaub's the worst starting QB in the league & I'll argue the point.

Tell me Schaub has done nothing to make anyone believe he can win a Super Bowl & I'll agree with you.

Tell me Flacco is a better QB & I'll argue the point.

I believe Arian can be a beast. I believe Andre can still beast out. I believe we've got a beast of a defense. I believe we've got some pretty good role players on both sides of the ball.

I think Matt Schaub is one of those role players. I think Tj Yates could probably be that role player. I think Case Keenum could probably be that role player. Matt Schaub is that role player.

But I'm not a Schaub apologist. NO matter how many of my posts you see me apologizing for Schaub. You just caught me at a bad time. Back when "everybody" thought he was the best thing since sliced bread you may have mistaken me for a Schaub-hater. I've got no love for the man, only the colors he wears on Sunday. I do not hate him either, not his fault he's got two left feet.