View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #5
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
I'm so sick of Hundley
I don't see what y'all are seeing
Not saying he will be bad not saying he will be great
I don't want a game manager
I was transcending special talent and e is not that so why take a QB first when he is not that and won't be that

Give me Boyd or Mariota even if we have too trade up or look else where and get a groom guy later don't want a 2nd RDer so so QB with the first pick

With that everything else is spot on and the first legit mock I really even like
That's why this is the first I have commented on

Skov is a great pick
Archer love it
Fuller is a feisty DB with great instincts and would be a solid slot corner
I like Boston too with time and coaching who could work into a starter role or heck of a ST player and the rest is good depth and rotation

If we don't go QB I am hoping for Evans, Mosley, or a OT say... Mathews but he will go pretty high but with the draft lately you never know until you know

But I'm really tired of Hundley pics and mocks
I mean out of all the QBs everyone wants him???
Why? Same with Murray but atleast Murray is a 3rd-4th RD grade QB
Good stuff.

If we don't go QB in round 1 then I want BPA. One guy I'm in love with is Ra'Shede Hageman (DT, Minnesota). Put that 6'6, 305 lb beast on the other side from Watt and we are unstoppable up front. I love Ninja, but he is a FA next year.

One question though, you say you don't like Hundley. That's fine. But what do you see in Mariota that puts him ahead of Hundley?

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote