View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #33
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

BL mock draft opinion.

1. Murray, no problem with this pick at all. Good one.
2. Gilbert, no problem here either. Good pick.
3. Fiedorowicz, I like the player but I think we have bigger needs than 3rd string TE. I'd go for an OT than can battle for the starting spot here or an OLB that pushes B. Reed to ILB.
4. Groy, I don't know anything about the player but again I'd move OT up higher on the priority list and take a Safety here, we need an upgrade in the secondary, or an OLB that possibly pushes Reed to ILB.
5, 6, 7. I don't know these players but like the positions chosen.

Good draft, my only complaint is a TE in the 3rd. I really like Fiedorowicz but we've got bigger needs at OLB, OT, and Safety than at 3rd string TE. Besides I was impressed with Griffen in TC.

JMO.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote