View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #4
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5406 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WolverineFan's 1st 2014 Mock

I'm so sick of Hundley
I don't see what y'all are seeing
Not saying he will be bad not saying he will be great
I don't want a game manager
I was transcending special talent and e is not that so why take a QB first when he is not that and won't be that

Give me Boyd or Mariota even if we have too trade up or look else where and get a groom guy later don't want a 2nd RDer so so QB with the first pick

With that everything else is spot on and the first legit mock I really even like
That's why this is the first I have commented on

Skov is a great pick
Archer love it
Fuller is a feisty DB with great instincts and would be a solid slot corner
I like Boston too with time and coaching who could work into a starter role or heck of a ST player and the rest is good depth and rotation

If we don't go QB I am hoping for Evans, Mosley, or a OT say... Mathews but he will go pretty high but with the draft lately you never know until you know

But I'm really tired of Hundley pics and mocks
I mean out of all the QBs everyone wants him???
Why? Same with Murray but atleast Murray is a 3rd-4th RD grade QB
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote