View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #114
FuzzyLogic
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 FuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respectedFuzzyLogic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Not making excuses for Schaub, I don't believe he is the answer at QB anymore than most of the posts I have read here. One thing I would like to point out though, is why he gets all of the blame? Shouldn't OD have been more aggressive in that play? Notice it was blown and try and make a play for his QB? He lets Sherman knock him off the ball (and onto his butt). I didn't see a whole lot of fight there from OD.
FuzzyLogic is offline   Reply With Quote