View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at San Francisco 49ers (7:30PM CDT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeaLikeRightNow View Post
I hope the Texans can make a huge statement here. It looks like another prime-time pivotal game on the schedule, but I realistically have my doubts.
If we win, there is no statement. The 49ers were held to 3 points by the Seahawks & 7 by the Colts. They look more mediocre (actually plagued by injury) than anything this year. If we win.... I feel like it's going to be a "you should have won" kind of thing.

If we lose, then it's a statement by the 49ers... that they shouldn't be overlooked & they have every intention of being in the Super Bowl again.