View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #32
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Thanks Doppelgänger,

For the record I posted this mock well before game time Sunday in what will be remembered for what it was an epic meltdown after three quarters of brilliant play. Also note disclaimer, this is limited to Senior class only. The Junior or redshirt sophomore class always adds a wealth of high end talent which I will include all in good time when warranted, meaning higher probability of those declaring intentions.

I really like to add players @ these positions in this specific order both from immediate impact & value standpoint. After QB finding a true cover corner with size & playmaking ability a must. How about someone with ability to jump routes & get pick 6's? TE with size who blocks like a franchise LT & can get downfield & take Red Bryant's out on boots a very definite need as well. A big red zone target doesn't hurt either, he creates mis-matches. Need OL help too but can get great value with smaller, quicker linemen who are ultra competitive & durable. USC Sam LB who could kick to ILB is also tremedous value. Could stand up & rush outside, NFL bloodlines like Vereen all seem like no brainer, IMO!

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 10-01-2013 at 01:04 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote