View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #37
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Interesting that you would be the one to ask this question since your team went a decade+ between SB appearances.
In between that decade, my team appeared in the Playoffs 7 other times with 2 appearances in the AFC Championship game- not sure what your point is.

Quote:
The Ravens' SB win, both of Eli's SB wins, Roethelisberger's first SB win and the AZ Cardinals' SB appearance are all proof that all you need is to get hot at the right time to win a SB ring.
I have yet to find in the list of Super Bowl Champions which team that got cold yet still won? That's an over used cliché.

Quote:
What you're really asking - so you can snicker at us to your self - is have we given up on our team?

No.

And yeah, that's a Troll question.
I asked for peoples opinions. No snickering here but you can be obsessed with the word "troll".....1997 called- they want their Interweb terminology back.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote