View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Just because you say it doesn't make them irrelevant and it makes no sense to assert they are.
Yes it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Now you are in la la land. Teams didn't set out to play us differently this year although they certainly will as they see the things which are not working as well. But even there, no rushing game or league leading rushing game the Texans used to throw deeper.
See, I can be a total dck & ask you for your evidence when you spout out your opinion, but I'm not like you.

However, if you watched Baltimore who I presented as an example, you'll see they did exactly what I said they did. If you watch Seattle, you'll see they did exactly what I said they did.

To prove your point, you would need evidence of a reciever wide open 30+ yards down the field & Matt totally ignore him.

We've yet to see one bootleg work to perfection because of the way teams are playing us.... they expect it. & if we've seen it, it's been rare that Matt has been able to take a 7 step drop or sit around & wait for a 30+ yard route to develop.

We have seen him scramble & get out of the pocket much better than he had at the end of last season & though it's been 2 years ago, I believe he's moving as well as he did before the injury.