View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #16
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at San Francisco 49ers (7:30PM CDT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think our D matches up well with the 9ers. Any team that runs a lot and has pass plays that take a while to develop, our d matches up well with them.

On offense, we can move the ball against anyone.

9ers are going to come out hungry at home. They need the win. We do too.

I don't know what to think of the prime time stuff. I don't buy into it really, but the record there is undeniable.

I'm giving this one to the 9ers. I think the 9ers have a more explosive offense and I think Schaub is going to play tight. 9ers get some pressure and he starts to shrink under the heat. I think he throws at least one pick this game.

35-21 9ers.

Texans either jump out early and are stifled late or they struggle early and get some garbage time love.
I'm sorry but that 35 made me laugh. Good one, man.