View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #76
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come On Breh View Post
i cant believe you are blaming the receivers for schaub's accuracy problems.

first it was the offensive line, then the coaching, then its the we need another receiver, now that he's got his second receiver in hopkins, its they need to catch the ball better and run better routes.

you schaub apologists make me sick.
I am not a Schaubapololgist.... no matter how many of my posts you quote of me apologizing for Schaub will make me a Schaub apologist.

I'm a Schaub anti-hater...

and if your reading comprehension was as good as you'd like for us to believe, I did not blame the receivers or anyone for Schaub's inadequacies.

I'm saying Schaub should own up to them & ask his team mates for help.