View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #106
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Sage is not equivalent to Schaub. If you had his performance in his best years, which were with the Texans, you get 2 more INTs than Schaub in this his worst year or you get 2 less TDs - take your pick. Sage was a 1 TD for 1 INT guy (TJ hasn't even been that good at 1 TD for 1.5 INTs).
I agree they are not equivalent, but I do believe they had relative success.

As a Texan, Schaub's W/L is 62/59. Winning% .512
As a Texan, Sage's W/L is 10/11. Winning% .476

Given Schaub gets the lion share of 1st team reps in terms of preparation, etc.. the difference is insignificant. I don't believe either are/were great enough in that they will carry a team.

Recent history, again, suggests that Schaub's best years are behind him.

Gary: Get rid of the GIMP!