View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #14
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at San Francisco 49ers (7:30PM CDT)

I hope the Texans can make a huge statement here. It looks like another prime-time pivotal game on the schedule, but I realistically have my doubts.

At the beginning of the season, I thought we would win two of these last three games (Ravens, Seahawks, 49'ers) but after what McClain calls a monumental collapse at the hands of the Seahawks, I had to change my outlook. Honestly, if we can get out of San Fran with a narrow loss and no injuries in front of another national audience, at this point I would be happy. I just cannot see us going into their stadium and pulling off a win after the way we've played thus far in the season.

Even though our defense has played respectfully the last few games, there has been very few turnovers come our way. It's time for the flip-flop where the offense is respectable and the defense hams it up. I can see Wade already...

Did you know that 9 points, yes...only 9 points have separated the Texans from being an 0-4 team?
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote