Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #36
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 157572 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Here's how I would rank those QB's as related to the Texans QB needs
1. Bridgewater
2. Mettenberger
3. McCarron
4. Manziel, the ultimate wildcard, he could end up #1 in this class. If you like Boyd you should love Manziel.
5. Murray
6. Boyd, I dont like his throwing motion and decision making, he runs too hot and cold for my taste
7. Fales, I've only seen him play last wk and wasn't impressed
Flip McCarron and Murray and I largely agree with this list. I have watched almost every game McCarron has played. He has just never impressed me. I do not see him being anything special at the pro level. Murray is going to be considered less of a pro prospect just because of his height, but the guy can sling it. He may bust out as well, but I think he has a higher potential than McCarron. And let's face it, if you're drafting a QB early, so you really want another Matt Schaub? Or do you want a guy who might be better?