View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #12
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at San Francisco 49ers (7:30PM CDT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
On what basis are you giving either of these to the Niners?
CBs: Carlos Rogers, Tarell Brown, and Asomugha are better than JJo, KJax, and McCain. The 49ers secondary was better last year and they appear to be better this year, at least based on what JJo and KJax have done so far. And I hate even thinking about McCain.

ST: I could just leave it at Joe Marciano, and that should be a sufficient answer. But consider that the Texans seldom return kicks out past the 20, despite taking it out constantly, and they never return one for a TD. The return coverage is hit and miss, between penalties and giving up the big return. The 49ers are struggling as well, but their kicker is better than ours and their punter isn't so far behind Lechler that it makes much difference. I could have said push, I suppose, so if it makes you happy, we can agree that both teams have crap ST.