Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #34
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That's a stacked QB class so you have to think that a few of these guys are going back for senior (or junior in some cases) years. Haven't seen Hundley play but I know that Mariota is probably going to be highly thought of due to how well RG3, Wilson and Newton all did their rookie years.

But yeah I like a lot of QB's out of this class:

Bridgewater
Manziel (Although I can see why people wouldn't like him currently)
Boyd
McCarron
Fales
Murray
hell even Mettenberger at LSU looks pretty good.

Haven't seen Hundley, and I don't know what to think of Mariota really since he would take a lot more attention to detail to get an idea of what his NFL look might be.
Here's how I would rank those QB's as related to the Texans QB needs
1. Bridgewater
2. Mettenberger
3. McCarron
4. Manziel, the ultimate wildcard, he could end up #1 in this class. If you like Boyd you should love Manziel.
5. Murray
6. Boyd, I dont like his throwing motion and decision making, he runs too hot and cold for my taste
7. Fales, I've only seen him play last wk and wasn't impressed
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote