View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by handswarmer View Post
Andre Johnson 32
Owen Daniels 30
Matt Schaub 32
Daniel Manning 31
Ed Reed 35

And Arian Foster is closing in on 27 with multiple injuries over the years.
I don't think it's so much the age of our core players, but the fact that we've been good enough to win the Super Bowl for the last three years. You can only reasonably believe you're that good for so long. You can only reasonably expect an organization to believe it for a shorter period of time.

I'm sure a big factor in the Ravens' belief was that they "knew" it was now or never; their last real shot.

I'm afraid we're going to start seeing & hearing the company line than actual belief that we can get it done.