View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #90
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 10083 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
Please, please, PUH-LEEZE tell me you aren't trying to compare the trials and tribulations of The Peyton to Matt Schaub. You absolutely can NOT make that comparison and to even bring something like that up is ludicrous. I would neither consider Manning nor Schaub "good" quarterbacks. The Peyton is probably the greatest QB of our time and the other is the complete polar opposite of that description. Good is somewhere in the middle.

Mr. Burro, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in on message board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
It's too bad you feel that way, but it doesn't make it any less true that good QBs even "the best of our generation" (who is actually Tom Brady, but that's another thread) go through rough spells and recover. If Schaub doesn't then he isn't as good as I and others thought, if he does then we can all cease sh*tting ourselves.

Fitzpatrick is legit.
burro is offline   Reply With Quote