View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #18
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 651 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is the Super Bowl window closing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I would not call this trolling- it is a legitimate question.

As for the OP- yes and no. I think the near term (1-3 years) opportunity is closing, if not already closed. However, we have some young talent (Watt, Hopkins) who, with some good drafting, could have a another window open up.

Should of happened last year, but our immediate window I believe has closed. Two to three years down the road, I can see it opening again. With a new coach and a healthy, promising quarterback, we can get there.
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote