View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Where the game was lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
Let's shift from the conservative talk because I honestly don't think Kubiak was in this game. Not to the point of costing us the game. Instead what about being predictable? As I heard on Mike & Mike this morning, they stated that some around the league feel we are predictable in our playcalling. Richard Sherman also stated he knew the ball was coming based on the formation and that they already practiced against it.
I was one surprised mutrfcher when I saw Schaub try that boot. They'd been playing very conservative on the backside all game long. We should have known it wasn't going to be there.

That 4th & 2 screen against Baltimore.... threw me for a loop as well.

& it took Seattle 2 & a half qtrs to figure out how predictable we were.

I think we should start a pool to see who will be the next team to score 2 TDs in a game against Seattle.