Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #32
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 47040 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
That's a stacked QB class so you have to think that a few of these guys are going back for senior (or junior in some cases) years. Haven't seen Hundley play but I know that Mariota is probably going to be highly thought of due to how well RG3, Wilson and Newton all did their rookie years.

But yeah I like a lot of QB's out of this class:

Bridgewater
Manziel (Although I can see why people wouldn't like him currently)
Boyd
McCarron
Fales
Murray
hell even Mettenberger at LSU looks pretty good.

Haven't seen Hundley, and I don't know what to think of Mariota really since he would take a lot more attention to detail to get an idea of what his NFL look might be.
I expect Hundley & Mariota to stay in school one more year. Who knows about Manziel he is bit of a maverick. Bridgewater is impressive throwing the ball but not so sure about his decision making. Boyd is polished, physical & highly competitive, I really like him. McCarron is a plug & play QB for Kubiak system. No opinion on Fales, both hot & cold. Murray is next Drew Brees, great leadership, accurate throws both short & deep. Mettenberger reminds me of a young Jim Harbaugh, tough, stands tall in the pocket in face of pass rush, captain comeback ability, strong arm.

Several to choose from if Texans don't take the BQBA I'll quit following them until Kubiak is gone.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote