View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #69
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
The biggest source of problems is the wrong person to call the meeting.
Agree to disagree.

He needs help. He needs to ask for help. He needs to tell them what he's trying to do (win a Super Bowl) & he can't do it without them.

He needs his recievers to try a little bit harder to catch those balls, run those routes. He needs his OL to hold for one more second. He needs his RBs to break one more tackle & he needs his defense to make one more stand.

He's not perfect. He needs to put that on the table, own up to his flaws, but re-affirm to them that if they work together they can win (I believe it). As hard as each one of them thinks they are playing (& believe me I recognize that there has been some amazing play to this point) we need to take it to the next level as a group.

It's not about blame, it's not about the last play, it's not about 1-0...... it's about the next play.