View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #41
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where the game was lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
When did this happen?

If anything, he got away from his turtle tendencies. 18 passes to 13 runs in the second half.

1st possession; 4 runs, 4 passes.... the runs were working well, the last 4 snaps of the possession were sack, run for -2, incomplete, punt

2nd possession; 2 runs... the last was the fumble

3rd possession; 4 passes, 2 runs; last 4... run for -2, incomplete, incomplete, punt

4th possession; 3 passes... incomplete, sack -9, complete 6yards when we needed 17

5th possession; 4 runs, 1 pass; last 4 snaps were Foster for 5, Foster for 5, Foster for 1, pick 6

6th possession; sacked -10, Hopkins for 16, incomplete, punt

I agree, I didn't see Kubiak taking his foot off the pedal. I saw him call the 2nd half just as aggressive as the first half. The Problem? Seahawks made adjustments, but Texans didn't anticipate those adjustments well. In fact, I think if Kubiak did go into turtle mode, we would have won that game.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote