View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013   #65
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 46648 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
That could also play a role, but Schaub's mobility hasn't been affected that much (he was never what I would call nimble), while the current borderline NFL talent on the right side of the OLine is not 50% of Biscuit and Caveman.
And therein is the majority of the problem. I'll have to walk the circumstances through my head again, but changing up our offensive line at the height of offensive power was the death knell. I was thinking about this today. As much as we browbeat Winston, who among you wouldn't want him back today, if only to give ourselves a fighting chance?
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote