View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #30
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak: Schaub couldn’t audible out of “very, very poor play”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
It sounds more like he is instinctually covering for Schaub, but thereby implicating himself to a fan base that already sees he, Schaub's contract and Rick Smith's incredible UDFA work as the Teflon Trinity.

This team is talented enough to get the result, they just need an organizational structure that has check and balances. The current power structure has been on cruise control since pen went to paper eight years ago.
That's what I think too. Ok It was a lousy play call but Schaub threw the pass in the face of pressure instead of doing what he does so well which is crumbling into a fetal position. Had he done that the team could at least let the defense do its thing. instead Leonard Lawrence from full metal jacket threw the game away. I used to support Kubiak but this 'its on me schit has gotten really old'. Schaub is a bumb that made a terrible decision and that is the bottom line.