View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #1978
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: At what point does Kubiak run out of leash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesterday View Post
Honestly, I'd like Kubes as an offensive coordinator. He just lacks the charisma and situational awareness of a head coach. Can't complain with his offense over the last few years (considering the QB)
The last few years have somewhat of a consistent picture. Great opening drives, making opposing teams look almost outclassed, only to then struggle for a large chunk of the rest of the game and have to figure out how to make a game of it in the final minutes. Plenty of exceptions to this picture over a long stretch of games, but in general terms, the body of work rules in support of this observation. Now, is this a product of ineffective in-game adjustments? Poor conditioning? Playing not to lose play calling?

Mostly though, Kubiak FAILS to acknowledge the need for improvement at the most critical position on the team. It's been SO long since I've compared the statistics between Sage Rosenfels as a Texan and Matt Schaub, I forget the numbers, but they were WAY TOO SIMILAR.

If we were so quick to run Sage out of town over 1 play, I'm astounded by how many plays Schaub gets to stockpile.

Get rid of the gimp GARY!