View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #33
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where the game was lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I actually thought Kubiak was more aggressive than usual. Come on, admit it, on the pick 6 play, you thought they were going to hand the ball off and let the defense win the game.
ummm. i can recall off my head a few times there was a need for a 3rd down conversion to ice a game and they converted passing. denver last year, bengals in the playoffs, there has to be more i just cant remember. i was expecting a short slant/curl to od or dre.. not a rollout and a throw that reeked of "FXCK IT!!" thats what it looked like when schaub let it go as if he was like "FXCK IT!!!" into coverage where the db had a beat on it as he loaded up..