View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #24
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where the game was lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I totally agree. I actually liked the playcall. It caught me by surprise. I think it caught everyone by surprise except for the Seahawks. Schaub has to know, in that situation, just eat the sack. I know a lot of fans hate it when Schaub eats sacks, but that's exactly what that play called for.
He should've been able to read the blitz during pre-snap reads. Call a TO since he apparently wasn't allowed to audible. Just dumb on the coach and QB

Quote:
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 23m
Kubiak says Schaub did not have the ability to audible out of the pick six play