View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #22
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18100 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where the game was lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I don't have as much of a problem with the play call as I do with the actual throw, piss poor decision on Matts's part and its what you would expect out of a rookie in his first NFL game, not a veteran starter in this league.
I totally agree. I actually liked the playcall. It caught me by surprise. I think it caught everyone by surprise except for the Seahawks. Schaub has to know, in that situation, just eat the sack. I know a lot of fans hate it when Schaub eats sacks, but that's exactly what that play called for.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote