View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #20
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where the game was lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I actually thought Kubiak was more aggressive than usual. Come on, admit it, on the pick 6 play, you thought they were going to hand the ball off and let the defense win the game. You thought it, everyone in the stands thought it. But Kubiak made the aggressive playcall and tried to win it right there. So in this instance, you can see being aggressive isn't always the best idea.

If we just ran the ball, didn't convert, then the Seahawks would have had like 2 mins, 0 timeouts, to march the field for a TD. That's the usual Kubiak, conservative call.
I don't have as much of a problem with the play call as I do with the actual throw, piss poor decision on Matts's part and its what you would expect out of a rookie in his first NFL game, not a veteran starter in this league.