View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #9
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 113798 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Info for draftniks

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Just a quick Renner update if anyone is interested.

I would avoid him now. The last few games he seems to be playing without an confidence, and looks scared. To me it seems like he took a step back instead of progressing from last year. He has a solid receiving core, decent blocking, and a decent run game, and yet he can't make things happen. He's no better than Yates/Keenum. Not what we need right now.
I liked what I saw last year but he has not been impressive this year. I'm pretty disappointed in what I've seen thus far.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote