View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #27
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68248 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I understand that most of you don't watch Bucs games so don't know what you are asking for here.

I will just put it this way, as much as I don't like Matt Schaub, if he were QB of the Bucs they would easily be sitting 3-1 right now.

Freeman is terribly inaccurate and apparently not very popular with team mates for whatever reason. He also has happy feet ala David Carr. Another issue with him is he is extremely inconsistent. He can look solid on one drive then like total crap on the next 3.

I take both Yates and Keenum over Freeman.
This. Freeman is god awful.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote