View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #18
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Kubiak and Schaub are this team's liability. Until both are gone the Texans will never win anything of significance. I have been saying this for years now.
I agree that both are a liability, but I believe that the bigger difference is made if you rid yourself of Kubiak.

You rid yourself of Schaub, you still have overly conservative, "play not to lose" mentality.

I cant say BOTH need to be gone, as I believe that a HC change would make the world of difference. Just look at the Ravens for example, they took a lot of our "garbage" and made it work.

I believe a good HC could take this team, even someone like Schaub. QBs DO get much worse than Schaub. (Even though I am not for keeping him around, I just don't feel a change at "BOTH" is needed for success.)

I do believe your statement is correct in a timeline perspective however, I don't see Kubiak being removed until some point after Schaub is gone.