View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #15
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 99071 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA4Texan View Post
Im not ready to scrap this season, there is still plenty of time to turn it around, sitting at 2-2. I would like to see them try, something.

I believe Kubiak is still this teams biggest liability, but Schaub and a few others say he is "elite" so I say hold him to that standard. He has looked mediocre, NOT elite. If he is held to those standards and is not playing to that level. Pull him and allow someone else a chance to play.
Kubiak and Schaub are this team's liability. Until both are gone the Texans will never win anything of significance. I have been saying this for years now.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote