View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #14
KA4Texan
C27A

Rep Power: 5487 KA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedKA4Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Im not ready to scrap this season, there is still plenty of time to turn it around, sitting at 2-2. I would like to see them try, something.

I believe Kubiak is still this teams biggest liability, but Schaub and a few others say he is "elite" so I say hold him to that standard. He has looked mediocre, NOT elite. If he is held to those standards and is not playing to that level. Pull him and allow someone else a chance to play.